Edirol M series compact digital Mixer to use with laptops soundcards etc.

hey Gang,
Because of my dislike of computer mouses and virtual mixers i need to get
a compact hardware mixer, ive been checking the edirol M series out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwsLvYDgXNc

any comments on this or has anybody used them?i am experimenting with my
perhaps future flying laptop setup which would consists of a macbook,
presonus firebox,digital mixer.On the mixer i need at least 2 very good
preamps,at least 3 band EQ,and good on board FXs(specially reverb)to use
with voice and acoustic guitars. Also i would have to find some sort of
flat case for all of this to have everything conected and ready to go.
The gäng cases seem quite nice
http://www.gaeng-case.de/benkler/gaeng/homepage.nsf/wstart?OpenFrameSet&Frame=main&Src=%2Fbenkler%2Fgaeng%2Fhomepage.nsf%2F(3wContent)%2F%24first%3FOpenDocument%26AutoFramed

hey giging laptopers any gear pics or examples of your gear?

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom