Re: Video Visualization in Windows Media Player activated by audio

Sure, but I was talking about me - not you ;-))  My main task is to
set up an easy to handle live graphics solution. But since my
available time is limited I can't promise I will be able to record
video and post (as you suggested us in your latest post). That's what
I was trying to communicate.

Thanks again for all great information!

Per