Re: looking for a Digitech XP 300 (or info)

Travis wrote:
>"for me the Reverse sounds are the real selling point."

Same for me. Patch 10 wasn't it? I use the reverse delay setting on my dl4 alot but there was a really cool transition when going between forwards and reverse on the  xp-300 that I have not found w/ the dl4. The Boomerang w/ the + upgrade had a good reverse also but sans expression pedal transition. This thread has got me thinking again (ouch). Anyone found a simulation of patch 10 - xp-300 w/ the dl4?

Jeff