Re: Presonus firebox and Mobius help

 > I like to set up the individual input levels on the physical
interface
 > and have them all go into the same effect patch ("channel strip") in
 > MainStage. But this only works if Mobius allows us to fetch multiple
 > inputs to each Mobuis track.

Doesn't the RME have a way to merge multiple physical inputs into a
single pair of virtual inputs for the audio application?  I could
have sworn you could do this on the MOTU, but I'm having trouble
remembering.  Maybe you could do this:

   - set up a "bus" merging multiple inputs to the SPDIF output
   - physically connect the SPDIF output to the SPDIF input
   - open the SPDIF input in a Mobius track

It isn't as elegant and it may add some extra buffering latency.
And I don't think the Firebox can do this.

Jeff