Re: Presonus firebox and Mobius help

On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 3:15 PM, L.Angulo <labaloops@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi gang,
> Is it possible to assign all inputs to specific ports on mobius for ex.
>all presonus 6 inputs into port 1 in mobius?Or do most fo you use an
>external mixer and then go stereo into your soundcard when looping
>different instruments?In testing i suppose the disadvantage of using the
>software mixer compared to a hardware is not being able to mute the
>unused channels quickly,i want to avoid at all cost having to grab that
>damn mouse!
> cheers
> Luis

Hey Luis,

I just had another idea that might help you: Set up different presets
in Mobius for all your input combinations! Then use a MIDI pedal or
laptop key to swap between them. This doesn't help if you need to
assign multiple physical inputs to one particular Mobius Track Input,
though. But for muting instuments/mics not in use it's a perfect
solution.

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen