Re: SNOW - A Pretty little film on vimeo

Camera about 42,000 Kroner here in Norway.. thats um 6754.86 dollars, if my metal arithmetic does me justice.. We have 3 of them actually!!!
HereŽs some bumph...
http://catalog2.panasonic.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ModelDetail?displayTab=O&storeId=11201&catalogId=13051&itemId=93120&catGroupId=14569&surfModel=AG-HVX200

Thanks for all your nice comments, hope youŽall take a peek at my other films... Most of them are crappy LoFi Art made on my phone, but...

If you liked SNOW; youŽll love:
COLD, DOLE FILM, SOGNSVANN.

I really like Vimeo.. Im slowly putting up lots of stuff there... Not ALL you understand, can't put up my "work" films, but thinking about putting up their teasers/trailers... and some, of my OLD OLD pop videos I made in during the 80Žs. WATCH THIS SPACE

Mark