Re: OT Myspace

For future reference, the common meaning of "charging" in this context refers to the exchange of "money"  for "good or services".

MySpace charges *no* money for free hosting and access the probably the world's largest social networking service.  Do they get nothing in return?  Of course not, no-one spends millions of dollars without wanting something in return, but feel free to build your own website somewhere and work on directing traffic to it without paying any money for it.

BTW:  "Firefox can't find the server at www.ccmix.com."  How much you spending for that webpage?

TH