RE: Firewire audio interface recommendations

Hi, At first I bought the lightbridge since I already had a digital mixer
with adat I/O and some preamps/converters. The first bunch of drivers had
some problems, but now it works well under XP and OSX. At least, I'm using
it under logic audio, sonar and cubase sx and it works well. On the pc I
have a texas instrument FW chipset. With the Via chipset I've had some
problems with almost all the FW devices I've used (Tascam, Motu etc.)

Luigi

@luigimeloni:  Have you had any issues with your Lightbridge?
I remember talks about (driver?) stability problems on the rec.audio.pro
newsgroup last year, but haven't followed up on it since then.
It's a pretty nifty bridge for that low money..

--
rgds,
van Sinn