Re:Firewire audio interface recommendations

I've been looking at a new interface myself since I've been having bad grounding issues my current Edirol UA25.

Does anyone know if Firewire has less issues w/ grounding than USB (as a general rule)?

I think this one might meet the requirements of the original post:
http://www.madmanaudio.com/presonus-firebox-p-1877.html

Does anyone use this interface? Endorsements? Recommend it ?

I was also having problems w/ the MIDI sysex to and from my FCB w/ the edirol.  Turns out on the FCB is a bit picky which MIDI interface it uses. No wonder I was having problems.

tx,
Andy G