t h e H u m a n C a n v a s P r o j e c t **PICTURES** from an electronic music/performance art show

For 6 pages of pictures of up to 17 women painted white with video projected on them from multiple sources...

....aka pictures of "the Human Canvas Project".

An experiment in electronic music, visual media, the human body and how it moves.

Video coming soon.

Visit happyhumans.org and click on "human canvas project" or, for the lazy cats in the house (like I am with my reverse DNS ing!)
http://thecommonwoods.com/nowhere/canvas.php

Nevyn Nowhere
http://www.happyhumans.org
Sad Music for Happy Humans