Y2K8 Website Pictures and Soundclips

Hello all,

As usual, I will be updating the Y2K8 website with photos and any sound clips or videos that anyone wants to offer.

If you signed the release form from Mark and you have your CD of photos, please select your favorite and send to me. I will publish on the Images & MP3 page of the site: http://www.y2kloopfest.com/index.html

If you recorded your set, or if Rick recorded it, and you want me to publish the link, please post it on your own server or player service, and I will like to that as well. The same goes for any videos that anyone took.

Thanks.

Kris