Re: OT: software for realtime MIDI processing (context-sensitivetransforms)

Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill schrieb:
> Is there any (best free, but necessarily small) software solution which
> allows me to do that in real time? Can e.g. MIDI OX do that?

Pd would be able to do it, you can run a Pd patch without graphical UI,
which might make it small enough...
Max can do it as well, but you'd need a full Max to create it. The
musician could run it with a max runtime for free.
Max/Pd could also provide the sample player, a VST hoost and a looper if
you want...

The only drawback is the learning curve for both, but its worth it, it
will pay off with each of these sorts of problems...
That specific problem is easy to patch by the way...

Stefan

--
Stefan Tiedje------------x-------