Re: GIG SPAM

   Jim, thankie kindly!  :)

   Yes, I'd love to play with you two!  :)  -I suppose I'd better
practice a bit!…  lol!  -Will look forward to seeing you two again
when ChinaPainting's around these parts next!…  :)

   -Was a true joy to meet you as well; I wish you / yours the very
best, and do keep in touch?  K?…

Smiles,

Cara  :)

On Oct 19, 2008, at 1:22 PM, Jim Goodin wrote:

> Cara echoing daryl's words I too am all a blush over your generous
> praise from echo curio.  It was so great to finally meet you and have
> some ext'd time over those yummy Dosa's.  Next time you will play with
> us.  I'll mention to my buddy jeff about you're wnating to network a
> bit.
>
> Best
>
> Jim
>
> On 10/18/08, Cara Quinn <Cara-Quinn@earthlink.net> wrote:
>>   Hey All, I have three words; SEE CHINA PAINTING!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)
>> Aside from the fact that their show is terrific, with a mix of crazy,
>> squiggly loopage as well as more 'straight-forward,' tonal, soulful,
>> beautiful music, they're simply just great peeps!  -And you should go
>> and SHOW THEM SERIOUS LOVE!!!!  :)  :)
>>
>>   they rock and they're way fun, SO GO!!!  lol!
>>
>>   Echo Curio was a blast and it was lovely to be able to catch up
>> with Jim and Daryl for a wonderful lunch earlier today.  :)  J and D,
>> you two are super fab!  Come back soon, K?…
>>
>> Smiles,
>>
>> Cara  :)
>>
>> On Oct 16, 2008, at 8:11 AM, Jim Goodin wrote:
>>
>>> Chinapainting begins a 5 show tour in California today.
>>>
>>> We have the following gigs...
>>>
>>> 10/16 Echo Curio, LA (echo park), 8pm
>>> 10/17 Saturation Fest/Pharoah's Den, Riverside, 8pm
>>> 10/18 m2 Wines, Lodi (Sacramento), 11am-4pm
>>> 10/19 Y2K8 Int'l Live Looping Festival, Santa Cruz, 8pm