Re: GIG SPAM

   Daryl, NP!  Would not have missed it!  :)

   As far as getting on stage again; I have a lil recording project
this week which may end up on ITunes…

-Not sure if there'll be any loopage in it yet, (some of the creative
direction is up to me) but we'll see…

Smiles,

Cara  :)

On Oct 19, 2008, at 11:00 AM, Daryl Shawn wrote:

> Cara, we blush in spades! You are too kind. Thanks so much for
> coming out to the show. It was great to catch up.
>
> Now we need YOU to get onstage again.!
>
> Daryl Shawn
> www.swanwelder.com
> www.chinapaintingmusic.com
>

>>  Echo Curio was a blast and it was lovely to be able to catch up
>> with Jim and Daryl for a wonderful lunch earlier today.  :)  J and
>> D, you two are super fab!  Come back soon, K?…

---
View my Online Portfolio at:
http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn