schematics/help for Ibanez DL-10 delay

I just got a non working Ibanez DL10. Upon looking at it there are a
number of parts (capacitors, resistors, soldered to the underside of the
PCB board. Is this normal?

One fo the capacitors connects to the output jack and it's clear the diode
D6 is fried. That is the only indication something is wrong by looking at
it.

I'm guessing someone tried to modify this but I need to make sure. The
seller (of course) said it worked fine and then "just stopped". Capacitors
wired to a component that fried on the wrong side of the PCB suggests
otherwise.

If anyone can check to see if their DL10 has components soldered to the
bottom of the PCB I'd be most greatful. If anyone has schematics or the
value/part for what is D6 that would also be a HUGE help. I tried
Indyguitarist already and couldn't find anything these on the DL10.

Thanks for any/all help!

D-

      Weird, Scary, and Beautiful Music and Art:
        Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com