SPAM: Electrix Repeater. OS2.0, Noise Mod

Sorry about this being my first post, but a friend told me that I'd
sell this thing immediately if I posted it here.

the Repeater was modded by by Stephen Golovnin Vsyevolod.  The
description of the mod is here:

http://www.loopers-delight.com/tools/repeater/Repeater_noise_mod.pdf

The repeater also has the 2.0 operating system installed, includes a
Digitech FS300 w/cable and a couple of working CF cards (256mg and
32mb).  I may have the manual for it, but Ill have to dig around for
it.

If anyone is interested, e-mail me privately.  Asking $700.00

Tony