Re: Is it possible to upgrade memory in the BOSS RC-20?

I don't specifically have any knowledge of Boss' design, but it isn't always possible for companies to design a product with that type of expandibility.  I really don't think that they tried to make it difficult.  I'm sure that the XL is simply a redesign that uses a different set of components.  It is unlikely that you can simply replace a component in the RC-20 and get it to use more memory.  It is highly probable that the software only expects a certain amount of memory.