Re: Mobius first impressions... and questions.

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 7:27 PM, Matthias Grob <matilists@atarde.com.br> wrote:

But i still love hardware,much sexier than stearing at a laptop and dealing with mouses,so if Matthias comes up with a new hardware stereo EDP with better sound quality upgradable and loop storage and new cool functions i am buying one!

I hope to get there!

I hope that you get there too!  Love my (Oberheim) EDP and Loop IV, and would like to see/own what next you may have up your sleeve.  Please keep me/us informed!

  -- Todd