Re: New Echoplex

>> I re-seated all the EPROMS without any difficulty, and they've all sat
>> in nicely with no bent pins or anything. But..... now when it boots it
>> just loops around the LOOP IV scrolling on the display and then
>> re-boots again. It repeats this cycle endlessly!
>>
>> Oh dear......
>>
>> Thanks again
>> Daniel

well, see Matthias' comment (obviously :-)

..but what you have now is the classic "chips need reseating" symptoms.

might be worth giving that another go.
There's other chips in sockets to be reseated, not sure
which, I'd usually go round all of them,
although if I remember right there's one square one with
small pins which I wouldn't try to lever up with a screwdriver.

andy butler