Re: Jean Michel Jarre (Houston, 1986)

Damn, that's incredible.! And I thought, like, Yanni was ambitious. Now
I know where he gets his staging ideas, if not a speck of the musical ones.

Believe it or not I'm new to his music, just started listening last week...

you may write to me at A Rock (lower flat).

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com