Re: OT: McCains Howard Dean Moment.

Hi all, long time lurker, new poster here.  Couldn't resist replying
to this.  I, too, blame the banks. After all, they're the
professionals and "should" know better.  I work for a mental health
agency in California and we had a client on conservatorship (we
managed his money because he couldn't) and he continually received
credit card offers, would spend up to the limit and be unable to pay.
This happened over and over again even though he defaulted on over
$30k worth of debt, and despite his case manager repeatedly calling
the credit card companies and telling them to stop.

I really enjoy the discussions here both on and off topic and the
generally respectful tone...

By way of introduction I loop with a Boomerang, mostly with guitar and
bass, but am currently distracted learning 7 string Brazilian guitar
(choro) music.

David Sackman