Re: OT: McCains Howard Dean Moment.

 > He is a typical head-up-his-ass wingnut who will defend the GOP
 > administration no matter WHAT kinds of evel thy do - the latest being
 > responsible for the worst economic meltdown since the Great
 > Depression.

Note to self: Never EVER fuel a political debate on a special
interest mailing list....:-)

After a long hard day of angry media consumption I recommend relaxing
with sites like this.  But be warned though, there are some big words
in here.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/
who_caused_the_economic_crisis.html

I know it is fashionable to both blame the government for all our
problems, and expect the government to fix all our problems.  But I
think we need to give some consideration to the bottom of the
economic food chain.

http://knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/article.cfm?articleid=1824

I'll take it a step further.  Why isn't anyone angry at the morons
that took out loans they knew they couldn't pay back?  California
real estate in particular has been a Ponzi scheme for decades.

Jeff