Y2K8 FULL COLOR COMMEMORATIVE T-SHIRT [NPR EQUIVALENCY TEST]

Greetings, list...

As someone who's not able to attend the Loopfest for yet another year! (I'll be close, just obligated to perform somewhere else, which is even more infuriating!)

And as someone who has just gone through yet another NPR fund drive (which always awakens me to the fact that quality has to be paid for EXTRA in our society, often)

When I saw that yet another Y2K t-shirt was coming down the pike and that they'd only be available at the aforementioned, and for me, unattendable shows, I decided to handle it this way:  With the economy tanking, I'm just going to throw out a little donation toward Rick and the Festival above and beyond the price of a t-shirt, in hopes that he'll throw it in the envelope and send it to me.  Your desire to contribute may vary, and I don't wish to be the arbiter of said contributions, but by 'above and beyond', might I offer as a suggestion at least twice as much as the t-shirt itself which is $20 or $22 dollars.  Each donation would help to cover probably an evening of a staff member, greatly smoothing the experience for everyone.

My humble contribution to the folks from whom I receive so much on this list, and to our collective art.

Bests,

Todd Reynolds

--
In New York from the 2nd to 14th of October,
Then on to California with Meredith Monk.

http://blog.toddreynolds.com
http://myspace.com/toddreynoldsmusic