Re: way ot question about MYSPACE

Klobie,

I also am using an older (non-Inte) Mac laptop for my MySpace stuff and
everything else.

Try using a different browser.

Download Mozilla's FireFox.

It work much better than Safari.

A lot of the features on MySpace that you want to etit cannot be done from
older versions of Safari.

But you can still download FireFox for MacOSX 10.3 and it works like a
charm.

Try it you'll like it.

Navigation and some buttons are a little different - heck the features and
tools are just different.

But it is a good browser and it wll help you update your MySpace page a
little easier.

BTW, this doesn't mean you have to throw away or dicard Safari.

Keep 'em both in your "Dock" and just us FireFox only when you want to
work on you MySace page if that's what you want.

Hope this helps.

tEd ® kiLLiAn

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you
didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail
away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore.
Dream. Discover. - Mark Twain

http://www.pfmentum.com/PFMCD007.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://guitarplayer.com/article/y2k6-international-live/Jun-07/27768

Ted Killian's "Flux Aeterna" is also available at Apple iTunes