list reply-to weirdness involving yahoo mail

Sorry about the OT-ishness, but I'm wondering if any other listmembers
using Yahoo mail addresses have had/resolved this situation:

I just got an email from Matthias informing me that my 'reply-to' setting
points back to my address rather than to the list. Upon investigation,
he's right; it sure does.

But my posts USED to go back to the list, and I haven't changed any
settings.

Investigating further, it seems my posts before June have the correct
'reply-to', while those since July don't. I know Yahoo has made some
changes ('new' mail vs. 'classic'), but again, I haven't changed any
settings, and looking through many pages of Yahoo Mail FAQs I've found no
way to fix it.

Has this happened to anyone else?

-t-

http://www.myspace.com/nimbletunes