Re: Mobius first impressions... and questions.

Welcome to the gang Mark, i have joined Mobius as well!
All i can tell you is that Mobius is frightening,after playing with an EDP
for so many years,having bought a second to use in stereo and still having
drift problems this is like suddently having 8 new stereo ones all with
new functions,and better sound quality!
It has functions from the EDP,Repeater,Looperlative,DL4 and i think any
ohter looper you can think of.I havent had any problems comanding it with
my FCB1010,except for the begining which had to do with driver setup.If
you have a good soundcard the sound is above any other looper!Like you i
have to adapt to the multitrack mentality yet, although i could still use
it almost exactly as the EDP with "more loops" only but that would defeat
the purpose of exploring something new.I am also playing at the Y2k8 but i
dont think i am ready to loop with it yet,my mono Gibosn EDP still feels
like my old shoes comfortable and dependable;-)
Jeff Larson and Per Boysen are amazingly helful so i highly recomend you
joining the zone mobius yahoo groups.
But i still love hardware,much sexier than stearing at a laptop and
dealing with mouses,so if Matthias comes up with a new hardware stereo EDP
with better sound quality upgradable and loop storage and new cool
functions i am buying one!
oh,and with his beautiful old logo offcourse;-)

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom