Re: Mobius first impressions... and questions.

As some of you know I have had to cancel my trip and performance, cos my better half Hilde has been diagnosed with Cervical Cancer and we have just started her Radiation and Chemo therapy yesterday... some things come before looping guys. (and girls...go get them thar smear tests.. don't walk... run... )

thats it for now... good first impresions... but scared what the future might bring (in more ways than one - see 3rd paragraph)

Hi Mark,

Just wanted to say my thoughts & prayers are with you both - I know how scary it can be but nowadays medicine does wonderful things. Think positive and stay positive!

K x

--
Kayla's website: http://www.kaylakavanagh.com
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/kaylakavanagh