Re: OT: Myspace music play count desaster

I see a note on Myspace this morning, saying that they're working on the
problem, and it only relates to how the numbers are displaying, they do
have the counts stored accurately. I see that my own counts are fixed,
since two days ago.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com