Re: Neal Schon a looper mentioned in New Guitar Player mag

This story about Neal has always stuck in my mind.  See the second to
last paragraph:
http://www.loopersdelight.com/LDarchive/199611/msg00248.html

And more about his use of the EDPs:
http://www.loopersdelight.com/LDarchive/199611/msg00232.html