Re: AW: Looperlative LP1 for sale in europe

On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 12:41 PM, L.Angulo <labaloops@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Yes ive also realized that with mobius we dont have to wait too long for
>an implemetation that we desperatly need because we can implement them
>ourselves once we know how to write "scripts"(which i am still
>learning)this is a huge advantage!
> Luis

You're nailing it right on! That's exactly the point with Mobius!

Besides scripting there's another important point in Mobius, the
handling of speed/rate shifting to change loop's pitch and length.

(none of these have anything to do with the LP1- or EDP concept. It's
a new thing, really)

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen