Re: AW: Looperlative LP1 for sale in europe

Yes ive also realized that with mobius we dont have to wait too long for
an implemetation that we desperatly need because we can implement them
ourselves once we know how to write "scripts"(which i am still
learning)this is a huge advantage!
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

--- On Sat, 9/27/08, Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill