Re: WHUS Radio's Moebius Trips

also sorry to see you go, Joe.

Must say that if there was more prominent posting here I would have submitted something to you as well.

Bests, Todd

""For sure I might have had an adequate stream of looped music if I had
solicited the list more often.

PS I shall be withdrawing from the LD list.  It would be more useful, I
think, if it could be organized as a topic-oriented forum rather than a
general free-for-all mailing list.  My Delete key is pretty much worn out.""
--
In New York from the 2nd to 14th of October,
Then on to California with Meredith Monk.

http://blog.toddreynolds.com
http://myspace.com/toddreynoldsmusic