Re: OT- literature

lately i've been reading MARK HELPRIN: "WINTER'S TALE", "FREDDY AND FREDRICA", "REFINER"S WAR".....i mentioned "CLOUD ATLAS" awhile back, the author's name eludes me right now but this was one of my faves over the past few years.....NEAL STEPHENSON was already mentioned, he is great fun....."LIVING AT THE END OF TIME" by JOHN HANSON MITCHELL another goodie.....m

"one man, one oat!" OAT WILLY

new groovy tunes at:
http://www.myspace.com/klobuchar10
www.ct-collective.com