Kaoss pad 3 LED matrix controller idea for LP1

Is anyone using a Korg Kaoss pad 3 to control a LP1 or other looper? This
is what I want: use the touch pad LED's to control the volume and feedback
of LP1 track 1-4.

The idea: if I choose pattern 7, I can setup a 4*2 LED matrix, with each
cell having it's own midi CC message. But I cannot assign the min and max
CC values here. Or is the min value always 0 and max 127?

---
Sjaak
http://www.livelooping.be/
http://www.overgaauw.be/
http://www.myspace.com/sjaakovergaauw

---
Reeds meer dan 2000 Scarlet klanten betalen geen abonnement meer!
Doe mee en surf ook gratis! >> http://www.scarlet.be/nl/mgm