AW: OT- literature

try david foster wallace. and neal stephenson.

t.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: J Johans [mailto:parispro00@hotmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 24. September 2008 06:48
An: loopers-delight@loopers-delight.com
Betreff: OT- literature

i know this isnt book club - but im hoping to find a few good books to read - anyone out there have a book that they credit with changing their lives? or atleast altering their view of reality a bit..??... if so, do share~!
im up for anything, i just read most of vonnegut - absolutely wonderful, but ive wiped out his catalogue and need a new author
- anything that will bend my mind and challenge my assumptions gets a gold star-
thanks
fro