Kenaxis and Get Connected Summit

Hello all,

Been a while since I've been on the list. I just wanted to let you all know about two things.

One is there is a new version of Kenaxis out (http://www.kenaxis.com/) - and its available for Mac and PC. The new version has a built-in help system so its a easier to learn. For those of you that do not know about Kenaxis - its a performance based loop software that I have been developing for over 9 years. Has 6 loopers, each with a 12 bands of parametric EQ, a granular synth section and 2 random file players. The live input also has up to 75 seconds of delay time.

The loopers allow you to set any crossfade length you like (up to 50% of the sample length) and also include a unique "negative" crossfade that puts space between your samples so that you can keep the density down and make your loops into events.

Happy to answer any questions that you have - also you can come see me in San Fran on Oct 2,3 at the http://getconnectedsummit.com/ - I will have an exhibition booth. Should be a great event with some very interesting speakers. If you go please stop by and say hello.

Stefan

www.kenaxis.com