Re: loop music/video tribute to Dr. Richard Zvonar

Rick,

A very nice tribute that.

He was taken from us too soon.

I like you lo-fi video direction too.

I'm sure Dr. Z would've loved it.

Best regards,

Ted Killian

"I’ve gotten the scary feeling, for the first time in my life, that
dimwittedness is not just on the march in the U.S., but that it might
actually prevail." -- Bob Herbert, New York Times