re:Roland 13-pin GK users, a question

Well, here is what is happening, You are compromising your sound when you run your guitar sound through the Roland cable because you are only getting a thin strand of that multi braid wire for your guitars strait sound. On top of that the little preamp that is on the Roland’s circuit board is cheap and slightly dirty sounding. When Rick Turner  does custom GK pickup installs on his Renaissance model guitars, he bypasses the Roland preamp circuitry and uses his own . I believe the muitiac jazz has RMC pickups and I don’t know if they bypass the Roland preamp. I’ve always run two cables when using the GK system, it’s a hassle but sounds noticeably  better.

 Bill