Re: Other VG-99 Looped

Dennis,

I found 'em online . . . not on eBay but just Googling and shopping.

I think they were a close-out item.

I bought the last 2 the vendor had . . . and cheap too.

Sorry.

Yeah, five is handy . . . and four just not quite enough for me.

Best regards,

Ted Killian

"I’ve gotten the scary feeling, for the first time in my life, that
dimwittedness is not just on the march in the U.S., but that it might
actually prevail." -- Bob Herbert, New York Times