Roger Waterslive (was: Your Top 5 Pink Floyd Albums)

Yes !
I have this DVD too and it has a lot of extras....it's amazing to see how
they've work on this show...Not only playing cards or jocking (the bass
man
is really a crazy guy !).... they have tested EVERY DETAIL of the show
including the final bow to the audience. All in a big hangar in the desert
somewhere...

The two guitarists are both GREAT, but, personally the young one touches
me
more...) Have you noticed that he is left-hand, with the guitar strings
inverted ?

A guitar solo competition is here: put your speakers loud and listen till
the end, you'll loose your breath...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=invo5D6SuBQ&feature=related

Do you feel confortable ?
;-)