Re: AW: Laptoppers! VERY cool new plug in released.

I went with Ohmboyz instead too and I dig it a lot.  However, since
then I've fell in love with Audio Damage's Dr. Device which is indeed
a great plug in.  Also, I use Replicant as well for glitch style
stuff.  Both are cheap and great little plug ins.

Mark