Re: Monsters of Loop

There's tons of good BF, but offhand I'd recommend "Blues Dream" and "Good Dog Happy Man" if you dig "Nashville".

TH

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 11:48 AM, <thetoyroom@charter.net> wrote:
wow. i'm not sure if i can handle the 7 hours of driving (each way) to get there and back on a Sunday... i would love to go though!

RE: Bill Frisell.  I only have two albums of his.  I have 'Works' on ECM, and 'Nashville' on Nonesuch.

I listen to 'Nashville' all the time and enjoy it very much.  'Works' not so much.  I'm interested in getting some more of his records.

Would anybody have any recommendations?  Should i look at current stuff or older stuff?

thanks in advance.

Rich