Re: Back on the original topic: SuperCollider

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 9:19 AM, Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill
<rs@moinlabs.de> wrote:
> Ahemm...not wanting to sound like a pain in the ass here, but...that
>original link in the "SuperCollider" mail was to a piece of software,
>which I quickly installed on my machine yesterday...what does it do?

SuperCollider is a freeware environment and programming language
originally released in 1996 by James McCartney for real time audio
synthesis and algorithmic composition. I too took interest in SC some
years ago and decided to use other tools. Some people really hail SC
though!  Some links: http://www.audiosynth.com/,
http://supercollider.sourceforge.net//

--
Greetings from Sweden