Re: Y2K2 LIVE LOOPING FESTIVAL queery

Y2K2 was the only show where I had audience members seeking a CD from
me -- and it was before I had one. I don't know whether it's that I
put on a particularly good performance or that I just happened to
click with these people.

It was my second looping performance and second public performance for
that matter after a fifteen year break.

Mark