Re: pics of FCB pedal and phantom power mod

I must admit it looks really nice,it reminds me of the early roland FC
footcontroller series,all of the FC in the market at the moment seem to be
missing something,the gordius engineering with the fcb1010 enclosure big
led screen included and 500.00dlls tag would be perfect!!
So get the guy to patent the mods, add a screen ,call it the Zoe series
and make millions;-)
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom