Re: calculating rhythmic synch between analalog delay pedal and bpm

Hey Margaret i just saw your gig schedule i will be in San Diego during
this time maybe i can come up and see you
I will be performing at the y2kloopfest on thursday as well so if the
above doesnt happen maybe we will meet there!
cheers
Luis
(great website!)

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom