From: Chris Sewell <midifriedchicken@comcast.net>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Saturday, September 6, 2008 2:24:32 PM
Subject: Re: calculating rhythmic synch between analalog delay pedal and bpm

Great great analog pedal. I don't think you could do this in any consistent way. Does it have midi in?
On Sep 6, 2008, at 5:17 PM, margaret noble wrote:

hey list!

i have a tech question here....

i own a mooger fooger delay pedal MF-104Z

i want to set it so the delays are in time with the bpm output on my drum machine.

since it is knobs and analog i am wondering if precision is possible?

if so, what math do i use to figure out what would sync a drum machine bpm to  a milliseconds knob on a delay pedal?

thanks in advance!

margaret noble - audio artist
website: http://margaretnoble.net/
free collective net release: http://www.archive.org/details/This_Is_Not_A_Test