Re: ( Mobius rhythmic accuracy) was: now That First Loop

Yes Andy that seems to be the case i am going to mess with the
compensation feature and get back to you guys
Also let me know if this mail is going privately or to the list  i checked
my preferences and everything seems cool(but perhaps the spam filter)
ill check it out again
Luis