Re:( Mobius rhythmic accuracy) was: now That First Loop

Now that i finally got the driver issue with mobius out if the way i am
having a similar problem; with the MME drivers mobius had latency when i
triggered it with the fcb1010,now that is working with ASIO(which by the
way it was a matter of assigning correcly the ports of my RME fireface)it
responds nice and fast but when i record a loop and end it,playback starts
faster or ahead of time which can throw me off,same when i do overdubing!
anybody having this problem?compared to the EDP is there an difference in
accuracy response? would i just have to adapt to this and live with it,or
is it a setup problem?
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom