RE: FC-300 Repeater

Title: Message
Hi Dave,
I have a FC-300. What mode do you want to use? I suppose control mode?
A couple of tips:
- make sure the midi out of the FC is connect with the midi in of the Repeater
- FC and repeater must have the same midi channel
- I don't have a repeater but check in the global setup if incoming (receive) midi messages are enabled

---
Sjaak
http://www.livelooping.be/
http://www.overgaauw.be/
http://www.myspace.com/sjaakovergaauw

SO, I'm a total midi newb.  I picked up an FC-300 to control my repeater, edp, and 2880.  I'm trying to just get started by programing it for the repeater, and I cannot get anything happening.  Does anyone know of any more in depth tutorial to programing this thing?